Camp Aquila offers accommodation for up to 50 people, plus 5 campsites available. The large lawns, many open spaces, sparkling swimming pool, neat sleeping quarters and ablution facilities make this an ideal venue for family gatherings close to nature.
- Beautiful Private Accommodation (can sleep 46 plus extra campsites)
- Accommodation for travelling salespeople
- Self-guided Walking Trails nearby
- Swimming Pool & spacious lawns with lovely trees
- Nature and game
- Time of check-in on arrival date is 14h00
- Check-out time on date of departure 10h00
- No PETS or other animals allowed due to wild animals and game
- No quad bikes allowed
- Bicycles will be allowed
- Camp Aquila operates as a private camp, therefore NO DAY VISITORS are allowed.
- We make use of Eskom electricity and power failures happen from time to time. It is wise to bring a torch or a rechargeable lamp.
Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.